We are seeking a passionate product marketing professional to help scale and grow our competitive marketing efforts here at Iterable.
As the Competitive Intelligence - Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will combine your passion for research and analysis with an ability to synthesize your research into compelling takeaways. Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, this role will continuously monitor the ever-evolving competitive landscape, develop our competitive messaging and positioning and work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, enablement, and marketing teams to ensure these teams are kept informed of major competitive developments and Iterable’s platform are effectively positioned relative to the competition.
Specific activities include:
- Own and operationalize competitive analysis and research, transforming raw information into meaningful intelligence and actionable recommendations to support sales conversations.
- Help own ongoing management of our competitive intelligence platform, Klue
- Manage competitive product and market analysis efforts and deliver a regular cadence of reports to Product, Marketing, Sales and Executive teams.
- Communicate key research findings to internal stakeholders, through presentations, key CI assets such as battlecards, objection handling guides, competitive positioning guides and sales play books.
- Partner with our Enablement team to help train our GTM teams on internal competitive materials and prospect/customer facing materials.
- Track and analyze competitive announcements and new product releases.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing leadership to identify and define key differentiators and contribute to new product introductions for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions that highlights unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors.
- Monitor and report on the competitive landscape, results of related wins and losses, and identify opportunities to improve.