The Sr. Sales Enablement Manager, Competitive Intelligence is responsible for executing Paycor's competitive intelligence strategy aimed at increasing overall win rates by identifying and capitalizing on competitor gaps as well as establishing and leveraging Paycor's sales process. This role will partner cross functionally to develop and execute a scalable plan that leverages technology, cross functional expertise, and market analysis to gain adoption across the sales organization with an overall responsibility of driving win rate improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute Paycor's competitive intelligence and sales process strategy aimed at increasing seller win rates.
- Bring insights from the Sales teams to Product, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Industry and Executive Teams on Paycor's position in the market.
- Identify target competitors, build robust research vehicles and processes to stay abreast of competitor activities and measure the overall effectiveness of our sales process by deal stage.
- Serve as a focal point within the company for competitive and sales process requests in support of sales opportunities, such as specialized competitive materials, demand generation campaigns and product marketing initiatives.
- Develop and partner to build competitive enablement and sales process tools including but not limited to battle-cards, positioning documents, training material and prospect facing tools.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Four-year degree in related field; Business, Marketing, preferred or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in sales, with 1-2 years in competitive intelligence and/or sales enablement
- Strong coaching skills with proven ability to lead others
- Strong technical skills desired, including solid experience with SFDC
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills; ability to influence/persuade others
Join our team to make a difference in people's lives, every day. We empower our clients to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time developing their teams. We rally around our colleagues and succeed together. And we support and give back to our communities. Together, we can make a difference.
More Information on Paycor
Paycor operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Cincinnati, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Omaha, NE, Birmingham, AL, San Francisco, CA, Denver, CO, Fort Collins, CO, Washington, DC, 2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW, DC, Jacksonville, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Orlando, FL, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Downers Grove, IL, Carmel, IN, Kansas City, KS, Louisville, KY, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Grand Rapids, MI, Livonia, MI, St Louis, MO, New York, NY, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Akron, OH, Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH, Cranberry Township, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Nashville, TN, Austin, TX, Houston, TX, Frisco, TX and Richmond, VA. Paycor was founded in 1990. It has 2131 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 120 open jobs at Paycor, click here.