Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
We are looking for a positioning and messaging oriented product marketing leader who is execution focused with an eye towards iteration. You should have a track record of owning and driving go-to-market strategies that support company and team growth goals. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires close collaboration with executive leadership as well as leaders across Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, and all other Marketing Teams.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you'll do
- Lead major product launches by working closely with product managers to understand feature values and translate that into targeted messaging
- Determine our competitive enablement strategy to increase sales win rates
- Craft our product positioning across mediums, including the Secureframe website, to increase awareness and inbound leads
- Drive the strategy and execution of our internal and external product communications to increase awareness of product updates and support product launches
- Own the product marketing side of our partner strategy to grow partner sales
Who we're looking for
- Someone excited to lay the groundwork to scale product marketing in a fast-pace environment
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience and 5+ years of general marketing experience (or the equivalent)
- 5+ years of SaaS experience preferred
- Previous early stage startup experience preferred (i.e. Series C or earlier)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.