The Global Video Security & Access Control (VS&A) Marketing Team is responsible for developing and executing all strategic marketing and product marketing programs across the globe to drive product awareness, demand generation and sales enablement. The team oversees all global product marketing strategy for the fixed video, mobile video and analytics portfolio, develops messaging and go to market strategy for the VS&A business, creates and drives marketing programs and campaigns aimed to generate leads and build brand awareness among target audiences, including system integrators, end-users and consultants. The Global VS&A Marketing team oversees all aspects of elevating and driving growth for Avigilon, Pelco, IndigoVision, and Openpath businesses as a part of the broader Motorola Solutions ecosystem.
Motorola Solutions is looking for a senior product marketing specialist to manage a portfolio of products, drive creative storytelling of our solutions, and integrate messaging into the organization's overall objectives for the Global VS&A department. This individual will craft and implement product marketing content focused on promoting and building brand awareness and generating quantifiable demand and increasing MROI.
The Senior Global Product Marketing Specialist is a high-visibility role that works closely with global sales, product management and marketing leadership teams to create an effective communication strategy to support and grow the enterprise and public safety footprint within the Motorola Solutions’ VS&A business. This senior specialist will work closely with key stakeholders to identify marketing campaign goals, coordinate all deliverables, and measure results. This individual should also bring exceptional project management and effective communication skills, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver high-quality content. Communicates and lives by marketing guidelines and brand voice ensuring that marketing and sales enablement tools are shared across the corporation.
The Senior Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Together with the product management team, educate and effectively communicate technical product features and capabilities to internal and external partners.
- Create engaging and informative content for customers and end-users about the value and benefits of our products through presentations, brochures, sales sheets, videos, website copy, case studies, whitepapers, and social media posts.
- Support the development of integrated marketing campaigns and management of tactics promoting products across different digital channels - webinars, industry engagements, and e-books.
- Execute on product marketing launch activities - coordination, authoring, reviews, approvals and launch publishing activities for key areas of focus and responsibility.
- Conduct thorough research on competitors and perform market research to develop a deeper understanding of our target customers, key industries, and buyer personas.
- Develop content for our website and measure and optimize interest around our products. Ensure content is optimized for search engines.
- Contribute to our social media channels and ensure product information is fully represented and part of a customer journey.
- Collaborate with various global internal stakeholders and external partners to orchestrate thoughtful marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, accelerate purchase decisions, improve customer loyalty and satisfaction and drive sales.
- Develop strategic content for landing pages, blogs, and articles to drive web traffic, generate leads for the sales department, and optimize user experience.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify needs, goals, and requirements to inform recommendations for marketing campaigns.
- Function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Bring a positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality assets.
- Respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
This is a hybrid role, with part of the week spent in the Edinburgh office and the rest from home.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 3+ years product marketing experience, B2B preferred
- Proficiency with webinar/online communication tools: On24, WebEx, ZoomWebinar, GoToWebinar, etc.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- High level of initiative, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as Excel and MS Office expertise.
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams.
- Energetic, positive, and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Adhere to company fundamentals and team values, ethics, and standards.
- Required travel: 15%
- Opportunities to improve your skills and develop your career through mentoring from experienced colleagues and an environment that supports self-driven learning.
- Hybrid office/home working.
- Attractive office in city centre location.
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes.
- Two weeks additional pay per year (holiday bonus).
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays.
- Attractive defined contribution pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Life assurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Employee health and wellbeing support EAP, wellbeing guidance etc.
- Carbon neutral initiatives/goals.
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives including support for volunteering days.
- Well known companies discount scheme.
CONNECT WITH A CAREER THAT MATTERS
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. Motorola Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and is a proud sponsor of Females in Information Technology & Telecommunication. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
Travel Requirements: 10-25%
Relocation Provided: None
Position Type: Experienced
Referral Payment Plan: No