What We Do:
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 8,500 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 35 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
The Product and Segment Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will focus on growing revenue at study sites, both domestically and internationally. This role is highly visible in the organization, working as a cross-functional lead across marketing, services and communications, and guiding partner agencies. You’ll be responsible for setting direction to capture attention and revenue at the Site level. You’ll also work cross-functionally to turn on campaigns, develop content, and arm the organization with the knowledge of the value the Florence platform delivers to study sites.
This individual will be a key individual contributor within our Product Marketing team and broader Marketing organization. This individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the study site communication plan. This role will ensure our study site customers and prospect have the awareness of the latest knowledge of product updates. They will also empower customer-facing teams with a variety of tools like content, competitive intel, etc. that align with Florence’s growth goals.
- Management and delivery of international study site communications plan
- Focus on success of study site customers and success story development
- You will develop and deliver high value, high quality marketing collateral to support our go-to-market strategies
- Lead or guide development of sponsor-specific collateral, demo videos and slideshows
- Be the go-to person and key subject matter authority for peers on all related matters for the study sites market
- Sales and support trainings for product positioning to internal and external customers
- Competitive positioning and winning points for our study site-focused offerings
- Provide input to Product Managers and core team regarding key customer criteria for successful future product roadmap and feature improvements
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in SaaS technology companies within LifeScience or Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Clinical Research Organization or Channel Marketing experience, preferred
- Deep experience in thought leadership and product messaging, content development, and sales enablement
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, education budget, private health insurance
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves, helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Atlanta with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.