What we do:
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 45 countries. Roughly $61B a year is spent on clinical research. About a third of that is spent on trial site management. The Florence platform works to reduce the amount spent on trial management and increase research velocity by optimizing workflows and removing manual and paper-based processes. With the goal of removing waste in healthcare and putting more resources back into the R&D pipeline of sponsors.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will focus on growing revenue through our partner program. You know how Contract Research Organizations (CROs) pitch to Pharma companies and can build a partner program that will enable CROs to successfully sell their offering (which includes Florence) to their customers.
This role is highly visible in the organization, working as a cross-functional lead across marketing, services and communications, and guiding partner agencies. You’ll be responsible for the creation of the partner program and build it the way you see fit.
A key individual contributor within our Product Marketing team and broader Marketing organization. This individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of partner communication to our global partner community, ensuring our partners have awareness of the latest knowledge and tools to be able to support Florence’s growth goals
- Management and delivery of global partner communications plan
- Development of partner and channel strategy
- Creation of partner-focused content development and enablement content
- Expansion of partner and channel packaging and pricing
- Focus on success of channel partners and success story development
- Responsible for partner sales kick-off tool kits and content
- Development of next generation personalized partner communications
- Management of partner contact database health and reporting
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in SaaS technology companies within LifeScience or Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style
- Clinical Research Organization or Channel Marketing experience, preferred
- Deep experience in thought leadership and product messaging, content development, and sales enablement
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, education budget, private health insurance
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves, helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Atlanta with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.