Job Title: Manager,Product Marketing
Department: Marketing & Communications
Term: Full-Time Continuing
Primary Location: 505 March Road, Kanata (Remote/hybrid)
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company in the life sciences field. Evidence partners is dedicated to positively impacting the future of evidence-based research by helping our users conduct high quality systematic literature reviews faster and more efficiently.
DistillerSR is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
Collaborating with the Vice President Marketing, the position is responsible for the go-to-market plans for Evidence Partner’s portfolio. This individual will play a leading role in defining DistillerSR’s market positioning and messaging. This role requires strong liaison with Sales, Product Management, Professional Services, Engineering, and all marketing functions. The role is also open to product managers who have or are looking to transition to product marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define DistillerSR and its add-on modules product positioning and messaging.
- Plan and manage product launches that showcase innovation to customers, prospects, analysts, and internal stakeholders.
- Create, update and manage the performance of all content.
- Use creativity and writing expertise to develop compelling campaign content and messaging (e.g., messaging frameworks, customer presentations, ebooks, videos, and blogs) that influences and informs all stages of the buying process.
- Be the go-to expert for DistillerSR’s go-to-market initiatives—maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitive landscape, academic published literature, and customer use cases.
- Spearhead industry thought leadership that elevates the DistillerSR brand in select industries – with a specific emphasis on merchandising market research.
- Communicate product insights to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development, and other relevant areas, and company growth.
- Update and enhance buyer personas and needs; be the expert on the economic buyer and customers’ buying committees, how they buy and their buying criteria; act as “the voice of the customer” across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Enable sales teams with the training they need to be successful, and the tools they need to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, battlecards, etc.).
- Collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Development, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix and go-to-market activities.
Skills & Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- 4-7 years’ experience in product marketing with B2B SaaS-based products, preferably with some background in healthcare and/or data analytics software.
- Experience launching SaaS products, particularly in an agile environment, and project-managing the logistics and execution behind product launches in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about technology and experience partnering with product management to decipher technical details and turn them into buyer-focused messages.
- An exceptional communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
- Passion for problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to translate high volumes of ambiguous or conflicting information into concise insights.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive cross-departmental actions in order to meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated and committed to recruiting and selecting applicants on the basis of their qualifications. We strive to increase our diversity and encourage applications from all candidates that meet any of our requirements. Evidence Partners does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, gender, disability, age, or other protected statuses. We are focused on equality and believe that increasing diversity of thought and lived experience makes us stronger together.