Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
Location: Remote, US
Compensation Range: $120,000 to $150,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
At Huntress, a Product Marketing Manager will act as the subject matter expert for their products or product suite both internally and externally. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help define the PMM at Huntress. This role is charged with enabling Huntress continued growth in the MSP space, and expansion into the VAR market.
Imagine working closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization to develop solution & product positioning and messaging that resonates with the defined Huntress Personas. As a Product Marketing Manager, the candidate is expected to become the Huntress expert on our buyers and partners; who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria. In this role, a successful candidate will work closely with both the product and sales teams to identify areas of opportunity within the Huntress product development processes and go-to-market strategy.
This is a highly cross-functional, high-visibility role that is both strategic and tactical. This PMM will be key in taking Huntress products to market, and growing revenue from both new and existing customers. The role will also be critical in helping the company achieve business goals including: growing and accelerating partner / reseller adoption, growing brand awareness, and enhancing partner satisfaction.
- Inform product strategy in partnership with product management
- Identify long-term opportunities for business integrity and trust based on industry understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers
- Own product launch marketing strategy, with responsibility for building the launch plan and processes to scale across relevant audiences and geographies
- Serve as the primary contact and subject matter expert related to marketing strategies and initiatives for assigned products/features
- Develop and maintain relationships with key product stakeholders and decision-makers across product and marketing organizations
- Define joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with product partners
- Work closely with marketing team members to integrate features and capabilities into campaigns and programs
- Analyze program & product performance data and identify opportunities for improvement or investment
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5+ years experience in B2B software marketing
- Experience and knowledge in cybersecurity are a must
- Proven ability to develop and execute effective end-to-end product marketing strategies
- Previous experience with a Series A or B stage company and/or working on a small PMM team
- Experience in content creation for all stages of the sales & marketing funnel
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Top-notch writing skills, delivering clear, concise marketing copy
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication abilities
- Strong track record of collaboration with product and sales organizations
- Highly motivated, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.