Visier is leading the way in helping organizations drive new levels of value. We have a big bold vision for the future of work and we are taking clients through their own journey to impact. To achieve this, we have an always on innovation mindset, sensing, testing, learning and iterating to help drive greater market adoption of data driven people decisions. We see a tremendous gap and opportunity in the market to help smaller and less sophisticated enterprises with the insights and tools they need to help optimize organizational performance… that’s where you come in!
Reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, your mission will be to learn all about what smaller enterprises need and what challenges & reservations they have, to define a holistic solution from core value & simplified onboarding to service models that drive client success & a growth path for increased value.
What You'll be Doing...
- Be part of a passionate team innovating People Analytics
- Define a learning agenda and work with a market research colleague to gain insights about the market segment
- Develop a product vision and roadmap, including build/buy/partner considerations, that optimizes our opportunity in the market and delivers commercial value for Visier
- Support a Solution Manager in the development of product requirements for Applications Team to develop required data model requirements
- Support a Solution Manager who will author solutions directly in the platform, working with the available data, graphic and user experience elements to craft the story your market needs
- Prepare a core set of enablement material to arm the business
- Work with marketing, sales and service business partners to take your solutions to market, helping ensure there’s clarity on market impacting value and supporting to help drive success
- Test, iterate and learn as you stay connected to market feedback to adjust for success
- May be asked to perform other duties as required
Health & Safety at Visier
Visier is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers and community. As part of this commitment, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an exemption.
What you'll bring to the table...
- You have a healthy balance between natural curiosity and ability to execute
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, with an emphasis on being market driven
- Experience in Human Capital Management strongly desired
- Experience developing solutions for smaller enterprise (1000 to 3000 employee companies) for People Analytics/HR related technologies are highly desired
- Ability to engage with customers and the market directly for insights and feedback, as needed
- A natural alignment with Visier’s core values
Most importantly, you share our values:
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win