WorkForce Software is the first global provider of workforce management solutions with integrated employee experience capabilities. The company’s WorkForce Suite adapts to each organization’s needs—no matter how unique their pay rules, labor regulations, and schedules—while delivering a breakthrough employee experience at the time and place work happens. Enterprise-grade and future-ready, WorkForce Software is helping some of the world’s most innovative organizations optimize their workforce, protect against compliance risks, and increase employee engagement to unlock new potential for resiliency and optimal performance. Whether your employees are deskless or office workers, unionized, full-time, part-time, or seasonal, WorkForce Software makes managing your global workforce easy, less costly, and more rewarding for everyone.
Over one thousand organizations with more than 4 million users in over 80 countries rely on WorkForce Software solutions to streamline compliance, reduce labor costs, provide more intuitive tools to their employees, and achieve strategic HR on a global basis.
Your Opportunity to Make a Difference
Improving the at-work experience for deskless/hourly workers is one of the top strategic initiatives global HR leads are focusing on today. Today’s hourly employees need more flexibility and control over their working schedule, they need to be paid accurately and on time, every time. They deserve to have their voice heard through regular communications and interactions in the moments matter during their working day, and employers must help them be successful in their roles with easy access to information and just in time training materials on their mobile device.
WorkForce Software Workforce Management (WFM) solution provides all these benefits and more. WFM is a high growth market segment. This role is just one of many investments we are making across our all our business areas and we are committed to vision of helping improve the lives of 2.7B deskless/hourly workers globally.
We’re seeking a passionate product marketing professional to the lead product marketing strategy and execution for our flagship Workforce Management solution.
You will have a consistent track record of product marketing excellence, a broad B2B playbook of techniques gained through experience and hard-won successes; you will have a proven ability to effectively engage multiple audiences in enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles.
- Use data to help inform the GTM decision making and marketing strategy for our flagship WFM solution, ensuring we reach our yearly booking goals.
- Act as a market SME helping to maintain a thought leadership position for our WFM solution in the key industries in which we operate
- Inform the strategy for reaching potential buyers by defining the most effective marketing tactics including events, media outlets, and influencers
- Present compelling messaging for the solution at events, conferences, customer, and prospect presentations
- Partner with our solution consultants and other SME’s in the business to tell a business value story through product demonstrations, video and interactive media
- Understand our product offerings, our competitive differentiation and translate product feature function to business value
- Guide our creative team on the development of easy-to-understand sales enablement resources for sales and presales including training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, and cheat sheets with the support of our creative team
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide customer and market insights to the sales, customer success, product management, and marketing teams through our Customer Advisory Board and Regional User Groups, Win/Loss program, Analyst Engagements and Competitive Intelligence program.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product or content marketing for SaaS software is desirable
- Experience in the development of creative content, product positioning, sales tools, and customer case studies
- You will have superior oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- You can develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships while operating in a sole contributor role
- You have an unshakable positive attitude that is infectious to others
- You are self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- You are a willing student with a curious mind, always asking how we can improve and what best practices should we use to do that
- This role may also be suitable for a product management, sales engineering or services professional with exceptional market/solution/industry knowledge and strong communication skills who wants to make a transition to a marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why You Should Join the WorkForce Team?
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours / Work from Home Policy
- 401k with Company Match
- Performance Bonus
- Career Development and Training – Be the CEO of your career!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
- Health and Wellness / Gym Reimbursement
- Full Comprehensive Health Benefit Package
- Parental Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and Charitable Support
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, WorkForce Software will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com, 1-833-987-3831.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.