Are you a technical product marketing professional in the cyber security industry with a passion for evangelism? We want to know! JOIN US and become a part of our inclusive product marketing organization to educate and inspire - show the world how a prevention first cyber security strategy can be accomplished with focus in Critical Event Management (CEM).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Evangelize and represent BlackBerry to the public in a professional technically astute and business use case knowledgeable manner.
- Contributes tactically and implements company strategy, ddifferentiating BlackBerry by crafting the messaging and positioning for products and solutions.
- Design, develop and deliver cyber security content to help educate and drive our business forward.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Educate and train employees, resellers and OEMs on BlackBerry products and services demand for your products
- Create presentations, white papers, videos, blogs, articles, etc. to properly communicate the value and differentiation of BlackBerry as a company, products and services
- Work with product managers and technical teams to package and deliver BlackBerry offerings to the public
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Min 4 years of relevant digital product, campaign marketing in the technical and carrier space.
- Cyber security industry knowledge
- Understand and develop associated use cases for CEM solutions from an end user executive perspective. Not just from an IT perspective.
- Strong technical marketing writing skills (content creation) with a high level of business acumen.
- Proven ability to distill technical issues and product functionality into a compelling, differentiated story, tailored to each target audience.
- A collaborative colleague with a team-oriented attitude and effective problem-solving capabilities but also be self-motivated
- A technical marketing professional with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability that prides themselves on building strong internal and external relationships
- Hands on administrative experience with technology (ability to install, configure and use) such as: virtualization, endpoint security solutions, multiple operating systems, networking etc.
- Ability to self-produce videos (including camera and voice over) educating the world on cyber security issues as well as BlackBerry product demonstrations.
- Potential 25% future travel required.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferred.
Please apply for immediate consideration. All applicants will be reviewed individually.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40