Pricing & Profitability serves North America Sales and Finance Operations by capturing Offer, Order, and Revenue financial information and analysis.
*This position can be remote anywhere in the USA*
The Competitive Intelligence (CI) team is responsible for tracking and understanding competitive strategies, tactics, price points, and overall CI in the markets we serve. The CI Business Consultant primarily works with regional Business Capture Managers on competitive opportunities, providing project specific insight to project teams on competitors’ strengths, weaknesses and projected bid strategies and pricing. The CI analyst also provides guidance to sales management, distribution, product and business development organizations on competitive strategies.
- Analyzing competitive bid strategies
- Summarizing competitive information for internal work partners
- Predicting competitor bid response strategies and associated pricing
- Understanding and summarizing advantages and disadvantages of offerings vs. competitors
- Advising business teams (Product Group, Strategy organization, etc) of competitive threats
- Communicating regularly with distribution teams (Field Sales, Service, Systems Integration), Senior Leadership on competitive sales tactics, and global CI partners
- Data Analysis (market share trends, competitive bidding trends, win/loss trends, etc.)
- Familiarity with system costing from a project management, engineering AND service perspective.
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Proficient with business intelligence Qualitative and Quantitative analytics, SWOT analysis, Monte Carlo
- Wireless communication industry experience attained in the State & Local, Federal, or Enterprise markets
- Must have professional experience with Competitive RFP procurements
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize multiple large projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills: - Ability to articulate contrarian concepts & strategies clearly and concisely to senior managers via: oral/presentations, over the phone, in front of large groups, briefings, concise and effective business/technical summaries.
- Advanced Excel and Data Science skills
- B.S. degree in engineering, or equivalent technical field
- 5+ years of industry experience in public safety communications or P25 systems implementation
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.